Press control features
- Interrupted stroke provision significantly improves pressroom productivity
- Internal brake monitor checks press-stopping performance
- 9 Customized status codes (including 2 cross-checked pairs) installed by user
- Micro-inch capability improves set-up
- Self-diagnostics identifies control problems
- Can be integrated with SmartPAC® 2 or SmartPAC PRO for greater ease of use
- 4-Output Programmable Limit Switch to control timing of ancillary equipment.
- Optional Auto-compensated Top Stop (ACTS) adjusts the top-stop angle automatically as press speed changes or the brake wears.
- Optional Shadow® light curtain provides point-of-operation guarding
- Optional Foot Switch, One-Hand Control, External Trip, Continuous-on-Demand and Bar Modes for maximum flexibility
- Optional Auxiliary E-Stop Relay Outputs for stopping or preventing from starting up to three auxiliary devices like a feed or a transfer if any e-stop button is pressed, any light curtain is interrupted or any cross-checked input is open.
Mode of operations
- Inch & micro-inch for die set-up
- Single stroke (Dual-palm & foot-switch)
- Automatic Single stroke
- Continuous & continuous on demand feature
- Azimuth Maintenance counter for maintenance monitoring